We provide a comprehensive Advanced Research Computing (ARC) support service for researchers in all faculties at the University of Leeds.
The service consists of a large High Performance Computing (HPC or Supercomputing) resource consisting of several clusters which are used for all forms of predictive modelling, data analysis and simulation which are too large, too complex or too time consuming to be performed on a Desktop PC.
We also provide a range of consultancy and training services including:
- user guidance and training
- installing and supporting software applications on the HPC service
- improving software performance and handling large data sets
- guidance and support in meeting current and future research challenges with HPC
- how to incorporate HPC costings into grant applications
Because of the way the service is funded, there is no charge to research projects or to research groups.
Users of all skill levels and from all faculties can use the facilities.
Please contact us if you want to find out more.